Considerations for coordinated occupancy:
- Hall, Primo, Asylum are adjacent stations that put users within 6' of each other They are also stations that often require continuous attendance. If any of these three is reserved, do not make a reservation on either of the other ones, even if occupancy is not met, without consulting with the other labmember.
-The Eddy Current and Micromanipulator are adjacent stations that pu users within 6' of each other and often require continuous attendance. If either of these is reserved, do not reserve the other, even if occupancy is not met, without consulting with the other Labmember.
- Check reservations on Badger
- Reserve tools, to reflect your planned presence in the lab, including fume hoods and glove boxes.
- Coordinate occupancy if required
- Visually count the occupants before entering the Ocean Lab