Remote Use via Consultants
Consultants are not SNF employees, but are independent contractors who are experienced SNF labmembers in good standing. If In the cases when a researcher will hire a consultant to perform the work inside the labs, there are a series of steps to be followed.
- Find a consultant in the Outside Consultants list.
- Review Consultant Guidelines
- If this is a NEW SNF project, fill out the Project Form and get signature from SNF Staff Technical Liaison.
- Fill out a Lab Membership Form with the labmember's/user's info
- For INTERNAL Stanford users, submit the forms to email@example.com. You may skip the rest of the steps.
- For EXTERNAL users,
- Determine your Labmember Category (Industry, Industry-SBIR, Other Academic)
- Create a Purchase Order to establish a PTA (account with Stanford)
- Fill out the SNF Agreement form:
- For NON-PROFITS, fill out the SNF Service Center Agreement/Not-for-profit form
- For INDUSTRIAL users, fill out the SNF Service Center Agreement/For-profit form
- Obtain a signature from the consultant on the Exhibit A form from the Service Center Agreement
- All forms should be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org